- Go to the Catalog.
- In the top right corner press the Login button.
- If you have never logged in, input your name like such: Last Name, First Name. Input the entire 28957 number on the back of your card in the barcode spot. For your password, use the password changeme. It will prompt you to change your password after you submit.
- Once you have logged into your account, look in the top right corner where you logged in to find your name.
- Click your name.
- It should redirect you to a page that shows your holds. Click Reading History on the left.
- Once in this screen, you can click the Save Reading History button.
Note: The Library does not keep this information. We cannot access your account to get this information for you. Once you activate your reading history save feature, it will begin from that point on. Any books checked out before this will not be within your history.
In the menu, you’ll also have access to your holds, any lists you create, checkouts, as well as fines and fees. You cannot pay any fines and fees through our website.
Library staff recommends Goodreads for any readers who want to record all things they have read, whether it was checked out from the library or not. Goodreads is a free website and offers an app on all devices. You can rate your titles, review them, and set yearly challenges. Goodreads also provides recommended reads, keeps track of series, and allows you to friend others.